Are you ready to sell your home quickly and at the highest price possible? Then your home must be exposed to qualified buyers who are serious about finding a home.
So what do serious buyers look like you ask?
They’re ready to buy and show it by getting prequalified by a lender and knowing their price range. They have criteria to meet, including likes and dislikes. They have a moving date in mind. They’re represented by a real estate agent who is looking out for their best interests, (just like I’d be looking out for yours)! They’ve already eliminated homes using the Internet and determined your home is on the short list. They can also make a solid offer on the right home today – which is of course what you’re looking for!
Serious buyers aren’t nosy neighbors, open house explorers, or people who can’t or won’t make a realistic offer. Serious buyers won’t waste your time because they don’t want to lose the opportunity to buy your home to another buyer.
As your listing agent, my job is to network, advertise, and market to make serious buyers aware of your home. How attractive your home is to buyers is up to you. Here are five ways that help me attract buyers to your home.
- Verify market prices. I help out with this!
- Stage your home to best advantage. Declutter, depersonalize, clean it, paint it, and enhance curb appeal with fresh landscaping.
- Fix everything that’s a problem. No leaks, chips, smells. Move-in ready condition is what most buyers want. Don’t give buyers room to argue price due to condition.
- Do something extra for your home. Some updating, fresh paint, new appliances, or new countertops can work wonders!
- Be a serious seller. Just as a serious buyer is ready to buy, show you’re ready to sell by offering your home at an attractive price, being flexible about moving dates and other terms, and making your home available for viewing with their agents.
Implementing these five tips will move you seriously closer to selling your home!
Good luck my friends! Till we meet again…live happy!
Leave a Reply